All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
I’ve been asked what I’d like for Christmas, and though I am happy just with peoples company and love (See several posts down.) I’ll go ahead and post some of the stuff I have my eye on, and will probably get anyways.
Alas, most of this shouldn’t be a surprise, because above all things, I’m predictable. (This Means I’m all types of nerd, Cooking Nerd, Photo Nerd, Pinball Nerd, Belt Buck Nerd. The list goes on)
So, without further ado:
- Alton Brown Salt Cellar
- Bundle of 3 Salt Cellars
- Alton Brown Plunger and Plunger Jr.
- A toaster (yeah, I know, just haven’t needed one
- Any of Alton Browns Books (here. and here. and here)
- Pretty much anything from Kitchen Contraptions (ohhh, shiny)
- A Soft serve Ice cream Maker
- Miso Soup
- These cool Cookie Cutter shapes
- More in the Amazon Wishlist
- Lenses, Memory cards, bigger bag, books on photography, a cool electronic picture frame.
- I’m really lost for finding stuff online for this one. Maybe a reflector?
- Some stuff in the Amazon.com wishlist
- One of the Pin Mats for a game I own.
- A pinresptore.com Gift Certificate
- A Bayareaamusement.com gift Certificate here or here
- Or tools that would go with it (like headlamps, or magnetic part bowls, etc)
- Or Parts from Pinbits or Pinball Life
- Iwata Airbrush
- Pocket Programmer II
Home Theater Nerd:
- Costco Popcorn Machine
Belt Buckles & Watches (new obsession):
- Can’t go wrong if it’s Arcade or Sci-fi related. I do most of my shoppin on e-pay
Misc Nerd Stuff:
- Home Made Slankets
- a KILT!
- Go Cart
Take a look at my ThinkGeek Wishlist ( you can find cheaper stuff if you look for it, instead of getting it from thinkgeek.
or you can take a look at
Or you can update my subscription to Make
And most of all, just give me a hug.
And Julie, I can’t wait for your peanut brittle. Oh, and declaring me pinball champion of the universe.